For our final game of the season, we filmed the match between Leamington and Colwyn Bay. By now we had perfected our technique, and were producing brilliant footage and highlights for the club, who seem determined to keep us on next season. We did have some issues with this game however, as some of the memory cards had become corrupted somehow after the game. The loan shop came to our rescue again though, and we managed to recover the data and still create a great highlight reel.
This is a brilliant outcome to a placement that I have thoroughly enjoyed, and I am very proud of the work that I have done. I have learnt so many new skills, and improved on a lot more too. This work placement has definitely been an outstanding success, and I will make sure to use it as great experience in the future.
Overall I helped to film and edit 9 football matches, each with a work time of around 4 days. This means that for this project alone I have done 36 days worth of experience.
Below is the match report and a clip from the game: